The Crescent Moon is a powerful symbol of renewal.
A promise of an end to all beginnings and a beginning to all endings as the moon phases wax and wane.
Because these moons have been cut from Chevron Amethyst the pattern is absolutly magical.
Amethyst crystals are one of the world’s most popular gemstones and have been in use for thousands of years.
As the member of the Quartz family characterised by their distinctive purple colour, amethyst has a hardness of 7 on the Mohs Scale.
Amethyst gems are durable, and this makes them ideal for all kinds of jewellery.
You can choose exactly the stone that you wish to receive.
These stones are not flatbacks, they are domed on both sides and polished and they measure 30mm x 7-8mm
- Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It guards against psychic attack, transmuting the energy into love and protecting the wearer from all types of harm, including geopathic or electromagnetic stress and ill wishes from others.
- Amethyst is a natural tranquiliser, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity.
- Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities. It has strong healing and cleansing powers.
- Amethyst calms and stimulates the mind, helping you become more focused, enhancing memory and improving motivation.
- Amethyst assists in remembering and understanding dreams. It relieves insomnia. Encourages selflessness and spiritual wisdom.
Healing crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing, not prescription or healthcare information.