Edgy Amethyst ring with crystal cluster was created with the process of electroforming, depositing atom by atom of pure strong copper on top of the crystals.
It is a long process that can take anywhere from 8 hours to 24 hours or even more in order to create the necessary thickness of copper.
**Although it has a split band the copper deposition is so thick that makes it impossible to adjust the size without damaging. Please do not try to bend the ring or resize.**
Note that the ring is not sealed and due to the nature of the metal natural oxidation might appear the same as with any sterling silver piece. This is due to our body chemicals interacting with the metal. Don't worry tho because it will not cause you any harm. Please check our FAQ-Jewelry Care
**If you wish to have the ring sealed free of charge, just choose leave a note with the order when purchasing.
Weight around: 10 grams
Ring size: 6.5 US Please check the last image to see find your ring size and then choose the correct size from the dropdown menu. Also you can find the Sizing Chart under the FAQ tab
Please contact us to set up a custom order for you.
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone.
- It guards against psychic attack, transmuting the energy into love and protecting the wearer from all types of harm, including geopathic or electromagnetic stress and ill wishes from others.
- Amethyst is a natural tranquiliser, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety.
- Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity.
- Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities. It has strong healing and cleansing powers.
- Amethyst calms and stimulates the mind, helping you become more focused, enhancing memory and improving motivation.
- Amethyst assists in remembering and understanding dreams. It relieves insomnia. Encourages selflessness and spiritual wisdom.
-Healing crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing, not prescription or healthcare information.